Behavioral Health Home Program (BHH)
What is behavioral health home services?
A team that addresses your whole life in order to help you reach your health and wellness goals.
How could BHH services help me?
We assess ALL areas of your life, including physical and mental health and we help you manage what isn’t going well.
Managing mental and physical health needs.
- Comprehensive Care Management
- Care Coordination
- Health & Wellness Promotion
- Comprehensive Transition Care
- Individual & Family Supports
- Referral to Community Supports
Who is Eligible?
- Children, youth and adults who have been diagnosed with severe or persistent mental illness (SPMI) or emotional disturbance (ED)
- Must have current diagnostic assessment
- Must have Medical Assistance (MA)
Behavioral Home Health Model:
- Improved experience of person-centered care
- Improved quality of life
- Reduced health care costs